Students who wish to appear for the UGC NET exam and prefer to take coaching classes from Best UGC NET coaching institute in Gurgaon and from result oriented coaching institutes in Gurgaon please go through the Success Dreams Education Gurgaon one of the Best UGC NET coaching institutes for preparation of UGC NET exam. Success Dreams institutes will provide wholesome preparation and study for the UCG NET exam.NTA UGC NET/ JRF has been a breathtaking ride for millions of aspirants in and around India. Looking up to such a potent eligibility premise, everyone would wonder of an adept mentoring or UGC NET Coaching in Gurgon / Delhi NCR.
Success Dreams Education help you with an exceptional criterion including the tutoring session for NTA UGC NET/ JRF and by providing best coaching. Success Dreams Education administers coaching through both Hindi and English mediums. Considering the unique methodology, Success Dreams Education in Gurgaon managed to implant itself as one of the best coaching institutes for UGC NET JRF coaching in Gurgaon.
Success Dreams Education, which also known as UGC NET Coaching is No. 1 institute for the coaching of UGC NET & is known for its high standard of teaching & learning.
ABOUT NTA-UGC NET/JRF Exams:
The University Grants Commission (UGC) has entrusted the responsibility of conducting UGC-NET to the NTA (National Testing Agency). UGC-NET is a test being conducted to determine the eligibility ‘only for Assistant Professor’ and ‘for Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor both’ in Indian universities and colleges.
· Mode of Examination:
The Examination shall only be conducted as Computer Based Test (CBT).
The Test will consist of two papers. Both the papers will consist of only objective type questions.
· Paper – I
Total Number of Questions = 50 Questions
Total Marks : (50×2) = 100 Marks
· Paper – II
Total Number of Questions = 100 Questions
Total Marks : (100×2) = 200 Marks
(a) For each correct response the candidate will get 2 marks. There are no negative marks for incorrect response. No marks will be given for unanswered/marked for review questions.
(b) If a question for any reason is found to be incorrect, the benefit of marks will be given to only those candidates who attempted the question.
(c)The Duration of exam : 3 Hours (without any break between Paper 1 & 2 ). All the questions will be compulsory.
· The eligibility only ‘for Assistant Professor’ or for ‘both Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor’ will depend on the performance of the candidate in both the papers of UGC-NET in aggregate. However, the candidates qualifying exclusively for Assistant Professor will not be considered for award of JRF.
· Junior Research Fellowship: Candidates qualifying for the award of JRF will be eligible to receive fellowship of UGC under various schemes, subject to their finding placement universities /IITs / Institutions. The validity period of the offer will be three years w.e.f. the date of issue of JRF Award Letter.
· Syllabus of Test:
Syllabi for all NET subjects can be downloaded from the
· Universities in India:
The list of Universities in India is given at
· Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree or equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognised by UGC (on the website: www.ugc.ac.in/oldpdf/consolidated%20list%20of%20All%20universities.pdf) in Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science and Applications, Electronic Science etc. The Other Backward Classes (OBC) belonging to non-creamy layer/Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/persons with disability (PwD) category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s degree or equivalent examination are eligible for this Test.
· Candidates who are pursuing their Master’s degree or equivalent course or candidates who have appeared for their qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test. Such candidates must complete their Masters degree or equivalent examination within two years from the date of NET result with required percentage of marks, failing which they shall be treated as disqualified
Age Limit and Relaxation
· JRF: Not more than 30 years. A relaxation upto 5 years is provided to the candidates belonging to OBC (Non-creamy layer, as per the Central list of OBC available on website: www.ncbc.nic.in) SC/ST/PwD/Transgender categories and to women applicants.
· Assistant Professor: There is no upper age limit for applying for Assistant Professor.
Our Focus areas: To impart the best education & knowledge to the students with utmost discipline. Taking regular test to improve the performance level so that they qualify the exams in large numbers.
Our Trainers: Well qualified trainers having broad knowledge of the subject areas. The teaching experience matters lots in NET coaching & our trainers are having minimum of five years experience in grooming the students in the related areas.
Our Success Story: Our students are qualifying in large numbers in wider range of subjects since the last ten years owing to our accurate techniques of teaching.
Note: We will provide notes & study material (Paper 1 & 2 depending upon the requirement & availability) & test papers in the above mentioned fees structure only.